Treatment information for Lupus and Lupus Nephritis in our hospital. You should know that Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which indicates the damage of body immune system. There are two immune systems in human body. They are inherent immune system and back-up immune system. When both inherent immune system and back-up immune system are damaged, human body will catch some autoimmune disease such as Lupus, purpura, IgA, IgM, etc. The basic cause of these immune disease is immune complex deposition in glomerulus. Generally speaking, they key point to treat Lupus should be prevent formation of immune complex and degrade formed immune complex in glomerulus. As for the treatment for Lupus Nephritis, I picked out some advantages of our treatment. There are six procedures in treating Lupus and Lupus Nephritis.
1. We have strong diagnosis system to support doctors make clear the type, characteristics and location of these immune complex. Therefore, we can take proper and scientific medicines to block immune reaction. This is called immune block therapy.
2. After the cooperation and communication with oversea hospitals, we brought in new medicines with low side-effect, which are suitable for immunosuppressive therapy. This step can block and cut off the immune reaction in human body so that prevent the formation of new immune complex.
3. Immune tolerance stage. Although immune block therapy can prevent new immune complex, but previous immune complex has already existed and inherent cells has been damaged.Therefore, immune inflammation and cell poison damage still have chance to relapse. So in our hospital we make healthy renal cells and tissues accept those immune complex and damaged kidney tissues. We gave patients regular assessment in order to find immune reaction timely and prevent it timely. Therefore, it can prevent relapse. Actually immune tolerance stage is a immune regulation stage. Patient at that time can avoid further attack of immune reaction but this is not a treatment method. Because human body can’t coexistence with immune complex and damaged kidney tissues for long-term. That is why human immune system has rejection function. When human immune system is damaged, patients must depends on medication but there is no western medicine which can eliminate these deposited immune complex in glomerulus.
4. As we all know that Chinese medicine has the function of activate blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Combined with the characteristics of different kinds of autoimmune disease, we create Trigeminy Stereoscopic Therapy which is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Omsotherapy. It is used to remove immune complex in glomerulus. Together with some western medicines which can improve human immunity so that finish the course of repairing and rebuilding damaged kidney tissues.
5. Next step is immune protection stage. Doctors at this stage will try any possible way to protect those damaged kidney tissues and inherent kidney cells. For example, western therapies which can protect cells and tissues such as hormone medicines. IN addition, Chinese medicines which can promote blood circulation and provide nutrition. The last one is stem cell transplant such as Treg cell transplant, umbilical cord blood stem cells and mesenchymal stem cells.
6. The last step is immune clearance treatment. In our hospital we have systemic clearance technique which are immunoadsorption (PH-350L is suitable for patients with SLE), plasma exchange (HA280 is suitable for patients with SLE) and blood purification.
The above information is the general treatment steps for autoimmune diseases including SLE. Hope the information can make you more clear about our treatment. As for your son’s condition, he need urgent systemic treatment but not only the hormone medicines and common dialysis. As for your daughter, if she is diagnosed with SLE, I suggest she can get correct treatment soon. The earlier treatment she have the better treatment she can get.